Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

Forbes Lifestyle: The Future Of Lauren Conrad, Inc.!














While the future is bright, I cannot forget the missteps I have made along the way. My mistakes ended up teaching me the most invaluable lessons, which have molded me into the businesswoman I am today. I have taken chances, broken rules and cut corners and these shortcuts haven’t always resulted in my favor. But, of all the slipups I’ve made, I honestly don’t think I would go back and correct a single one.

It’s important to make mistakes in your career, especially in the beginning. When you are just starting out you can make hasty decisions and take big chances since the stakes are rarely high early on. Trust me, it’s far better to learn those lessons sooner rather than later. By learning from failed opportunities, I’ve transformed past mistakes into flourishing brands and businesses. As basic as it may sound, learning from your mistakes is a vital part of becoming a successful entrepreneur.

While my ventures are unique due to my celebrity, I hope you learned a thing or two from the experiences I’ve shared with you. If nothing else, remember this: Do something that you love, surround yourself with people you trust, learn from your mistakes, work hard, and don’t let other people’s opinions of you become your limitations. XO Lauren


Source: Forbes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen