Lauren Conrad shares tips for adding style to any cocktail at the Malibu Island Spiced summer soiree, hosted by POPSUGAR,held at Skybar at the Mondrian Los Angeles on August 28, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.
Lauren Conrad and her boyfriend William Tell were set up on a blind date on February 14, 2012 by mutual friends and ever since, they have been in a committed relationship. Now, one and a half years later, Lauren couldn't be happier with her man.
looked at the calendar and realized it was a year and half ago today
that I met this guy... And I sure am glad I did," Lauren wrote on
Instagram along with a photo of herself and her man. Lauren and William
are going strong and luckily for Lauren, her family absolutely adores
him -- so much in fact that they are pressuring them to get engaged! "My
family loves him, so they love when we come to visit," Lauren recently
told Us Weekly. "We aren't in a rush, though. We're happy where we are
You're invited to join us on Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 7 p.m. for a POPSUGAR party at the Mondrian Skybar in West Hollywood with special guest Lauren Conrad! Guests will enjoy Malibu Island Spiced
cocktails, Summer-inspired bites, and music by DJ Lindsay Luv. Lauren
will be showing you her favorite ways to style cocktails for any
occasion at our DIY garnish bar! RSVP here for a fun night out with your girlfriends. We hope to see you there!
We are so excited to announce the launch of our new XO(eco) collection designed by Lauren Conrad.
On the heels of celebrating recent honor by the Young Hollywood Awards
for her sustainability work with BlueAvocado, you will find Lauren's
inspiration for this collection is fun, timeless prints and styles. We
along with Lauren have so much love for the new entertainment
accessories including our party tote, pie carrier, and for the ultimate
hostess gift, the (eco) wine tote. See more about the newest collection
on BlueAvocado's website.
Lauren Conrad is one classy
lady. She has risen above her reality stardom start to become a
respected fashion designer, novelist and owner of one of the coolest
websites targeted towards women’s lifestyle and improvement.(See her
website here) While humble, she is also a force to be reckoned as seen
by her impressive list of accomplishments. Since she recently released
her last novel Infamous in The Fame Game series, we thought we would
catch up with Lauren and find out what was new since the last time we talked to her.
1. We’re super excited to have you back on raannt – in 5 words or less describe the last 2 years of your life. Busy and fulfilled
2. What inspired this new book? This was the final book in my latest series. The end to this chapter in the girls lives.
3. Out of all of your books, which one would you like to see made into a movie and why? No way I can pick just one. They all follow the same group of girls just from different points of view.
4. What has been your favorite thing about being an author and why? I never knew I would enjoy writing as much as I have. You really become vested in each character as the stories evolve.
5. Which character or characters do you most relate to and why? I always felt most similar to Jane.
6. Aside from the cameras, how do you feel your life is different today in comparison to 5 years ago? It’s really the same life, just more private which is really nice.
7. Ever think about getting back in front of the cameras and rejoining the reality TV world (without being scripted)? We were never scripted on our shows. I never say never but at the moment I am enjoying my design work and writing.
8. Teacups? What it is about them you love so much? I love things that have a history and feel “found”. It’s like you find these little treasures and each have their own stories.
9. Since you’re extremely busy with your numerous brands, writing, etc.., what are three ways you relax? I enjoy cooking, spending time with friends, just watching a great movie and going to the beach.
10. Who is your muse when it comes to designing and why? There are so many amazing designers that have inspired me along the way; not fair to pick just one.
11. Let’s see if your definition has changed – how do you define sexy? HMM, what did I say last time? (Previously she stated, “Sexy to me is being confident and comfortable in your own skin.)
12. If you could pick any three people – dead or alive – to collaborate on any project, who would it be and on what project? I get asked stuff like this a lot. I need to find some good answers.
13. What’s next for Lauren Conrad? To continue doing what I love and designing for my Paper Crown, Kohls and XO(eco) lines.
14. What are your three simple luxuries? Water, sleep and moisturizer.
Even the most
die-hard fans of The Hills knew the reality series was faker than Heidi
Montag‘s boobs, but no one expected MTV to end the show’s six-season run
by confirming that fact with a little wink-nod to the audience! As you
may remember, the final scene — featured Brody Jenner and Kristin
Cavallari‘s dramatic goodbye — ended with a slow zoom-out, revealing the
entire show to have been filmed on a Hollywood set! Now, more than
three years later, MTV has aired an alternate ending to the series. So
prepare to have your LC-loving mind blown.
‘The Hills’ Alternate Ending Most
of the episode, shown Aug. 9 as part of MTV’s “Retro MTV” block, was
the same as it originally aired — except for the final minute. After
saying “goodbye” to Kristin, Brody returned to his condo to find — wait
for it – Lauren Conrad! Yes, good ol’ L.C. — who left the series after
the fourth season — came back for one last hurrah. Brody tells her he
was “just saying goodbye to a friend,” to which she replies, “It’s hard
to say goodbye.”
officially reared its sweaty head, which means it’s just about time to
bid a tearful farewell to summer and a reluctant hello to Back To School
season. Luckily for you, we have some news that is sure to dry those
tears right up: Lauren Conrad‘s Fall 2013 collection for
Kohl’s is officially HERE (just in time for that Hills alternate ending
airing today)! This time around, LC maintained her signature fresh and
feminine flair while adding a bit more structure for the upcoming
scholastic season. The pieces will be available for purchase later this
month and in September.
Lauren Conrad is Cosmo's latest Covergirl (September) in the Netherlands. Time to learn more about the handsome blonde. Did you know that ...
- Lauren always wears fake jewels because she is terrified of losing her real jewels. - That Lauren's 'cat eye eyeliner' for years her trademark? "I still do not get the same lines, but with enough mascara do you see anything." Read the full interview with Lauren Conrad in Cosmopolitan September, which is now available!
Conrad presents her LC Lauren Conrad August 2013 looks and talks about
all the things she loves about the season's chic pieces, ow she'd wear
the collection's separates, why she loves a soft lace dress and many
more.. + go behind-the-scenes at Lauren Conrad's Photoshoot for her
Today Lauren Conrad
sharing an exclusive peek at my newest Kohl’s pieces! August is one of
her favorite months to design for. It feels like summer’s last breath to
her, and it represents a first look at what fall fashion has in store.
Lauren hope that these photos inspire you as you transition your
wardrobe into the autumn season. Everything below will be available in
stores and on Kohl’s website later this month…
made a stylish arrival at Los Angeles Airport in California yesterday
(August 4), as she opted for a cream knitted jumper and grey trousers.
The star’s blow-dried blonde locks looked glamorous while she hid her
eyes with over-sized sunglasses.
She was picking up a few items to add to her already impressive wardrobe. But while Lauren Conrad knows how to avoid the fashion police, she isn’t quite so successful when it comes to the parking police.
27-year-old found herself struck with a ticket when she returned to her
car laden with shopping bags on Friday (August 2) in Los Angeles.
Dressed in a loose fitting white jumper, it almost looked like Lauren
wasn’t wearing anything underneath as her long, tanned legs were on
show. Creating a relaxed yet chic look she wore a tan small satchel
style handbag and a pair of tanned heeled shoe boots.