Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

SCAN: Lauren Conrad Featured in Latest 'UsWeekly' Magazine!


... "When [Kohl's] asked me if I wanted to be involved, it was such a no brainer. This is an opportunity to meet new people and go shopping with some girls. It was very enjoyable," Conrad tells Us. "The best part about the holidays is about giving, whether it's to your favorite organization or your family and friends. I just think it is such a nice thing to be able to do and it's my favorite thing to do around the holiday."

As for tangible gifts, the Hills alum is giving Voluspa candles and Sofia champagne to her friends and family this season. "I love Voluspa candles because they're really fragrant -- the cotton-scented one is my favorite," she says. "And I like champagne because the person you're giving it to can enjoy it themselves or bring it out for guests."

Source: UsWeekly/Zinio

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen