Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

PHOTOS + VIDEO: Lauren Conrad's Photo Shoot for @Allure_Magazine November 2012!


In the midst of another press blitz as she ushers in the release of her latest book, Lauren Conrad garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Allure magazine. A few of the highlights from Miss Conrad's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Allure!

On what makes someone beautiful:
"I think there's something to be said about someone who is beautiful but isn't aware of it. There's something really beautiful about being humble."
 
On her one (failed) attempt at taking a burlesque class:
"I was terrible! I had a fedora, gloves that I would remove, and a boa. I thought it would raise my confidence, but it sort of destroyed it."

On meeting boyfriend William Tell on a blind date:
"I met my boyfriend on a setup. I did not go with high hopes, though. What was nice about us is we both went in with preconceptions, but they were quickly broken."

On her new literary offering:
"I didn't want it to sound like a manual. I wanted it to sound like a friend or a big sister explaining it to you."

On her business rule of thumb:
"It's OK to say no. I think people are smart and know when you're doing something for money. I never really felt the need to do things simply for a paycheck."





Source: Allure
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen