Dienstag, 25. März 2014

Lauren Conrad Covers the Allure Magazine in April 2014!


Lauren Conrad goes glamorous and sultry on the April 2014 cover of Allure magazine.
The 28-year-old entrepreneur opens up to the glossy about her chic California look,
her coveted mane and more. The April issue of Allure hits newsstands on March 31, 2014. Check it:

On how to master the California look:
“Take any trend you want and relax it. That’s how California does it. If it’s silk button-up shirts that are in, you probably don’t button them all the way, and you cuff a sleeve, you know what I mean?
It’s almost like how your outfit looks at the end of the day.”
On decorating her home:
“If it was up to me, my home would just be over-the-top girlie and vintage but I share my home with a gentleman now.”
On how she’s maintained her relatively clean celebrity profile:
“Doing reality television for such a long time made a big difference. People were in my bedroom. You have to represent yourself well no matter what you do.”
On her hair:
“I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have extensions. Extensions are great.
And they’ve come so far in the last few years.”

Source: JustJared & Allure
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen