Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Lauren Conrad Unveils Her LC Lauren Conrad Spring Collection on 'Entertainment Tonight'!

Ever wonder if you're overdoing it with floral? Or what should be your No. 1 warm-weather accessory? TV personality and fashion designer Lauren Conrad answers these questions and more in an Instagram Q&A before showing off her new LC Lauren Conrad Spring collection at Kohl's.

First up, is there such thing as too much floral?
"I love floral, so for me it's never too much, but I think you need to balance," said Lauren. "I actually don't mind print mixing with two florals. I think you just have to do one very very tiny." When it comes to accessories, Lauren goes practical. "For me it's always sun glasses," she said.
Watch the video to see new creations from the LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's.





Source: ETonline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen