Samstag, 27. September 2014

Behind-The-Scenes at Lauren Conrad's Home Shoot for InStyle Magazine!


She’s got killer style and an endless amount of talent, so it comes as no surprise that newlywed Lauren Conrad has a stunning home to boot. From her Parisian boutique-inspired walk-in wardrobe to her swanky cocktail bar (ideal for the star’s penchant for entertaining) Conrad’s Beverly Hills penthouse is a dreamy, shabby-chic-esque space, which she
shares a glimpse inside in the October issue of InStyle.

In the behind-the-scenes video, the lifestyle guru walks us through her swanky digs. “My style as far as décor is pretty similar to my style when I’m dressing myself,” says the entrepreneurial wiz, who is the author of eight books, multiple clothing lines, and her own lifestyle website, to name a few things on her resume. “I definitely like neutrals, I like investment pieces.” This held true during the design process. “She’s smart and direct with a no-nonsense approach, but we still had a lot of fun creating this beautiful and unique home,” said contractor Gary Drake, who helped bring her vision to life.

The 28-year-old Southern California native, who just married musician and lawyer William Tell in a beautiful rustic-chic ceremony, likes the simple things in life when she comes home at the end of the day. “My favorite room in my house might be my bathroom. It’s very peaceful in there. I’m a big fan of a claw-foot tub for that day when you want to come home and take a bath.” And as for that to-die-for closet of hers (jealous!), complete with cowhide rug and a chandelier, she says, “It’s organized chaos but I know where everything is!

Check out the video HERE!

Source: InStyle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen