Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Lauren Conrad's Exclusive Photo Shoot for 'WHO WHAT WEAR'!


Lauren Conrad models for an exclusive photo shoot for Who What Wear, where she is currently guest editor. She's presenting her favorite holiday party looks: "The holidays are coming up quickly, and I couldn’t be more excited about it. This is hands-down the happiest time of year, in my book. There’s something special about decorating our Christmas tree, wrapping presents, seeing friends at holiday parties, and spending quality time with family. This year, I have a handful of holiday soirees lined up, so I’ve been putting together different looks for each party.
Today, I’ll be sharing my favorite holiday looks and style tips,
as well as a handful of my holiday season essentials. Take a look."

Source: WhoWhatWear
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen