Montag, 9. April 2012

NEWS: Lauren Conrad Doesn't Talk To Heidi Montag!

 
 
Lauren Conrad can forgive, but she can't forget.
"I don't talk to Heidi [Montag]," The Hills alum, 26, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday). "I still hang out with Stephanie [Pratt] a lot. I run into the other girls and say hi, but everyone is so busy doing their own thing. It's nice to see them every once in a while."

Conrad, who's promoting the release of her new novel, The Fame Game, says that while she's "grateful" for her time on MTV, she's happy "not being filmed all the time."
"I miss a lot of people that I got to work with, though. I had such a nice experience with everyone," Conrad explains. "I still keep in touch with a lot of the people from production and people I got to work with. I miss seeing them every day, but I'm happier now."

Source: UsWeekly
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen