Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

INTERVIEW: Lauren Conrad Talk About Fall Fashion, Makeup, Colors & More!

Lauren Conrad is the epitome of California Girl style: lovely, casual chic, and always perfectly on trend. We got to sit down with Lauren to talk about fall fashion, makeup, colors, and more! Ready to catch up on LA style? Then check out what Ms. Conrad had to say below!

On her go-to fall style:
“I’m looking forward to all of fall's diverse textures. I also adore knits and boots. While I love summer, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to take them out of hibernation. My must-have pieces for fall include a great oversized, chunky-knit cardigan and a comfortable pair of flat riding boots.”

On how her makeup and skincare shift with the seasons:
“I typically do a darker lip and a more dramatic eye for night during the fall and winter months. As for products, I tend to swap out my moisturizer for something thicker and more hydrating since my skin gets a bit dry when the temperatures drop. One of my favorites instant skin quenchers is Neroli Water, which I recently blogged about on my website. I also tend to darken my hair color for winter, so I’ll probably be visiting the salon soon.”

Lauren’s fall shade picks:
“I love navy, deep crimson, charcoal gray, creamy winter white and olive green for fall. Black is also a staple in my fall and winter wardrobes.”

Her favorite new season nail hues:
“I've been loving OPI Thanks a Windmillion all summer, and I think it's a great transitional shade for fall as well. Other fall shades I'm a fan of include Butter London Come Back to Bed Red and Essie Ladylike, which is a more neutral shade. Metallic nails are also going to be popular this season and Chanel has several great polish options, so I'm looking forward to giving that a try soon.”

Source: Polyvore
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen