Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

Lauren Conrad's Must-haves For Summertime!

What hasn't Lauren Conrad done? She's starred in two hit reality shows, written multiple books, launched a beauty website and built a successful brand for herself. So when we were looking for a celebrity to give us her 'surviving summer' tips, we figured there was no one better than LC herself!

What's your favorite summertime party song?
For summer, I like anything with an up-tempo beat. Summer is always about fun and relaxing.

What's your go-to summer cocktail?
Summer is all about warm weather and less layers so I try and stick to low-calorie cocktails whenever possible. I recently teamed up with Malibu to launch their newest spirit, Malibu Island Spiced. It's only 70 calories per serving and has a hint of vanilla and cinnamon along with the well-known coconut flavor, so it's really tropical and light. I light to drink it over crushed ice or even with some coconut water.

If you were to create a 'surviving the summer' must-have kit, what would you include?
My 'surviving summer kit' would include the following things...
Sunscreen: Mineral sunscreen (I also use baby sunscreen on my face)
Sunglasses: Everyone needs a pair of oversized shades
Polish: I love a retro red nail for summer
Hat: A wide-brimmed hat is a must-have

If you were to have a Netflix binge to beat the heat, what one show would you watch all afternoon?
I don't watch much TV, but I must confess that I am a New Girl fan.

Sun bathing or tanning — which do you prefer?
Sun bathing for sure. I try not to tan, but there is nothing better than being by the water reading a book.

What's one summertime fashion trend you're most excited for and why?
I love the bright color choices people make in the summer. It gets us out of the basic black rut.

What are your favorite activities to do in the summer with friends?
Relaxing at the beach, enjoying friends and some downtime is never a bad thing.

What's your favorite summer date night event?
Since the weather warms up in the summer, it's always romantic to take a walk after dinner or during sunset.

Where would you love to vacation and why?
Anywhere there is sand and water.

What's your summer workout routine?
I try to work out year round as it makes me feel good. I enjoy changing things up, so working out with a trainer, kickboxing and hiking are things I like to do.

What are your favorite bathing suit brands for summer?
My favorite brands for good bikinis are L*Space or Missoni.

What are you hoping to do this summer?
I will be working hard as I have a book, Infamous, out in June, so I will be on a book tour and
hopefully able to find some time to relax when it's done!

Source: SheKnows
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen