Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

Lauren Conrad Covers the @UsWeekly Annual Style Issue in September 2013!


Lauren Conrad graces the cover of the new issue of Us Weekly which contains 50 pages dedicated to fall fashion.
In Us’ interview with reality-star-turned-entrepreneur, Lauren Conrad, she talks about her busy schedule running two clothing lines, multiple websites, eco-accessories, plus writing eight bestselling books. How does she find time for pals? “iCal! My best friends and my boyfriend have access to it.” When it comes to inspiration, “I always think, What do I have trouble finding? I’m going to a lot of bridal showers, baby showers and weddings, and I think they’re really difficult to shop for. So in my upcoming spring line I included a lot of pieces for those types of events.”

When it comes to boyfriend William Tell [USC law student], he doesn’t need any fashion tips. “He dresses himself well, but he’s a boy, so he doesn’t overthink it.” And there’s definitely no rush for marriage. “We aren’t in a rush. We’re happy where we are.” Kids will come eventually. Conrad’s friends have told her to wait until she’s at least 30. “I’m not far off! Two and a half years – that flies by.” This issue is on newsstands now!

Source: UsWeekly
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen